1. Everyone knows my love of food so it’s probably no surprise that my favorite this month is at the top of the list. Quitting smoking made me crave all the sweets, but literally, this is the best ice cream I’ve EVER had.
2. It’s been off-and-on rainy and stormy here, which has made it chillier in the mornings and during the nights. It has become a routine for me and my parents to get coffee after church on Sunday’s and I am back to an old favorite! Peppermint white mocha with almond milk and an extra shot. Tastes like Christmas in a cup… and I definitely don’t hate it.
3. I have so many favorite songs… I just heard one by Macklemore called Glorious! It is SO good. It reminds me of what I’ve been through. I am so thankful for being brought out of the darkness into a whole new life.
4. My favorite memory this month is getting together for coffee with my sisters for our first business meeting. I am so excited for this opportunity, this new relationship with them! I love seeing this new side of things and I am excited they trust me to be creative and able to accomplish the goals they have for their business!!! #adulting am I right ?
5. I’m re-reading The Comeback by Louie Giglio and it’s amazing. I’m blown away at the things God is showing me! It’s an easy read with so much depth to it. I recommend it to everyone!
6. The best workout shoes are hands down New Balance 574’s 🙌🏼. Literally any workout I have done, these are perfect for. BEST.
7. My favorite workout for this month is becoming a non-favorite. Haha. I’m in a workout rut. I do the treadmill every day… it’s perfect for working because I manage social medias, or for catching up on YouTube, but I need to try some new things. I have been doing 3-4 miles a day lately, sometimes 2, sometimes 5, depending on my mood. I think it’s been the best thing for me this month, but I definitely need suggestions if you guys have anything!
8. My birthday is in 4 days! Ahhhh so I had to share a favorite that is on my wishlist! Lush bath bombs are all amazing, but this one is my fave! All the girls know about this one! Who doesn’t love rose?!
9. This is just a random favorite- kind of a memory but kind of not… I’m loving what God is doing in my life. There are so many things happening! He has led me to a church that felt like home the first day and has brought some encouraging women into my life to build my community here. There are so many personal ways I am seeing God work and move and even though I have been stressed because of busyness and the unknown, I am just going to keep trusting him and resting in his promises.
10. My favorite Scripture this month is Matthew 11:28-30
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
Just yes. It’s everything 🙌🏼