Life is not a song and doesn’t end like the movies… but everyday I am learning and growing and just appreciating it. I feel like every time I am down or struggling, God literally gives me exactly what I need! Looking back on the last few weeks has shown me that again!
The biggest tip I have for someone going through a hard time, or someone coming out of it with questions, no closure, whatever… is to make a gratitude list. I learned this in rehab and it makes all the difference!
2. For the opportunity to go through school and apply for my masters after graduation.
3. I don’t know what I would do without my best girlfriends who live near me and far away- who always drop everything when I need them.
4. I’m so thankful I get to work with my sisters and their business, but also that I get to work part-time doing hair, which I love!
5. Coffee… ☕️
6. SUPER thankful for Fridays after a long week!
7. Grateful for the ability to work out because endorphins 👌🏻
This is just the beginning of my list obviously, but I hope you guys try it! If you can’t think of anything, ask the people around you to help. Living a life of thanksgiving will transform you and the way you think and react.
| change your mind || change your life |